Thursday, March 22, 2012

The groundhog was wrong

So...where was that 6 more weeks of winter?  I think this time last year we still had like a foot of snow on the ground.  Winter ended about a month ago (right after my last post actually), and I've started wandering around campus during my lunch break again.  Here are a couple of pictures from today...


It didn't snow enough to go sledding this year, which is sad.  Of course this is coming from someone who grew up without snow;)  But I'm definitely not complaining about this early start to Spring.  Towards the end of February, I just start to feel lifeless.  The dreary weather drains any energy I might've saved up.  If it wasn't for my hilarious roommate(Hank) cracking me up all the time, I feel like I wouldn't laugh at all.  But the sun is here, and when I walk outside I'm hugged by beautiful 70 degree weather:)  So here's to Spring!

The admissions season is winding down here at work, I'll have time to go out and enjoy the weather, so more to come...

1 comment: