Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Book of the Month

Reading during my lunch break has become one of my favorite pastimes.  Every day over the past month I’ve eaten as fast as I could so I could get outside to my favorite reading spot and read…"The Help".
Talk about a new favorite!  This book is awesome.  I went to college and worked in Jackson, and it was really fun reading all of the references to the Belhaven neighborhood, Woodrow Wilson Avenue, etc.  My old stomping grounds…  So definitely read this book if you haven’t already.  It was kind of sentimental finishing it.  So I snapped a picture;)  I didn’t want it to end.  Then, like all other lunch breaks, I took my walk around campus.  I’m glad IU has such an outdoorsy campus.  I can walk over the wooden walkways into Dunn’s Woods and feel like I’ve left the city.  It’s a nice break in the middle of the day.

So any recommendations on what I should read next?? J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mich-Elle!!!

    It's Nicole Williams! LOVE your blog, and I LOVED the movie, "The Help". I just got the book, and I can't wait to read it. You need to see the movie, if you haven't already. As far as other books I LOVE, I love all books by Emily Giffin like "Something Borrowed".

    ReplyDelete